Beginning June 14, 2021 our hospital will be allowing ONE client into the building for their scheduled appointments. The following protocols will apply going forward:
- In accordance with the CDC guidelines, it is strongly recommended that ALL non-vaccinated patrons of the hospital wear a mask. Also, any patron that feels unwell or is exhibiting signs of COVID-19, is kindly asked to reschedule their appointment as the same regulations will apply to our staff. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Clients are asked to continue to call when they arrive. Once an exam room is available the client will enter the building and be escorted directly into an exam room where they will remain until the completion of the visit. The client will then be advised by a staff member to head over to reception to schedule any follow up appointments, retrieve their medications/supplies and to provide payment for the visit. Please no lingering at reception afterwards. If there are no available exam rooms at the time of your arrival you will be asked to remain in your vehicle until further notice.
- We will still offer curbside appointments for people who request them. Please let reception know when scheduling your appointment that you would like to remain curbside. For this type of appointment, the following will apply:
- For appointments all clients will be required to provide the hospital with the phone number you would like to be reached on during your visit as well as the make/model and color of your vehicle
- Please do not leave during your scheduled appointment unless otherwise directed by one of our team members, to do so
- All pets should be properly secured! All dogs need to be on leashes. All cats need to be in carriers
- ALL food and medication refills will remain curbside! They will still need to be called and paid for in advance. When you arrive for pick up, please call 908-766-4211 and a member of our team will bring your purchase out to you. Any requested written prescriptions for online ordering will have at least a one week turn around.
- Surgical procedure drop offs will still remain curbside! All estimates and appropriate paperwork will be emailed the day before the procedure and must be signed and returned no later than 6 hours prior to drop off to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New clients/patients must email the new client form (found under the “forms” link) and any pertinent paperwork no later than 24 hours prior to their scheduled appointment. Please send to email@example.com.
We thank you for your understanding over the past year and continued patience as we move forward! We look forward to seeing all of our happy pet parents soon!
We’re so proud of our renovations!
Click the button below to see photos of our new and improved animal hospital!
Comprehensive pet care for Basking Ridge, New Jersey, and surrounding areas.
Welcome to the Basking Ridge Animal Hospital! Since 1938, this facility has been dedicated to keeping those relationships healthy. Through the most modern advances in diagnostics, medicine, and surgery we strive to keep your special family members in optimal health.
MEET OUR TEAM
We are proud to be an AAHA accredited veterinary hospital specializing in small animal care. Dr. Hollo also enjoys small ruminant and swine farm calls.
Nearly 60 percent of pet owners believe that their pet’s veterinary hospital is accredited when it is not. In actuality, only 12-15% of animal hospitals have gone through the accreditation evaluation process by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). We are proud to call ourselves an AAHA-accredited hospital.
What does it mean to be an Accredited Member of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)? AAHA establishes exacting standards for veterinary practices and fosters professionalism and excellence in all phases of hospital operations. We voluntarily meet these high standards so we can provide you with superior service each and every time you visit.
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Hours of Operation
M-F: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm