Our hospital is currently providing curbside services exclusively. Please call our office once you have arrived to allow one of our team members to assist you with the following:
- Your scheduled appointment. New clients/patients must email forms (found under the “forms” link) and any pertinent paperwork prior to their scheduled appointment. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To pick up food and medications. All supply/medication pick-ups should be called in advance and prepaid for. Please visit our online store for easy home delivery options. Any requested written prescriptions for online ordering will have at least a one week turn around.
- To drop off your pet for a procedure. All estimates and appropriate paperwork will be emailed the day before the procedure and must be signed and returned prior to drop off to email@example.com.
- To pick up your pet from a procedure. All discharge instructions and payment will be discussed over the phone with a team member prior to pick up.
- All other general inquiries.
**For appointments all clients will be required to provide the hospital with the phone number you would like to be reached on during your visit as well as the make/model and color of your vehicle**
**Please do not leave during your scheduled appointment unless otherwise directed, by one of our team members, to do so**
**All pets should be properly secured! All dogs need to be on leashes. All cats need to be in carriers**
Thank you for your understanding!
We’re so proud of our renovations!
Click the button below to see photos of our new and improved animal hospital!
Comprehensive pet care for Basking Ridge, New Jersey, and surrounding areas.
Welcome to the Basking Ridge Animal Hospital! Since 1938, this facility has been dedicated to keeping those relationships healthy. Through the most modern advances in diagnostics, medicine, and surgery we strive to keep your special family members in optimal health.
MEET OUR TEAM
We are proud to be an AAHA accredited veterinary hospital specializing in small animal care. Dr. Hollo also enjoys small ruminant and swine farm calls.
Nearly 60 percent of pet owners believe that their pet’s veterinary hospital is accredited when it is not. In actuality, only 12-15% of animal hospitals have gone through the accreditation evaluation process by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). We are proud to call ourselves an AAHA-accredited hospital.
What does it mean to be an Accredited Member of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)? AAHA establishes exacting standards for veterinary practices and fosters professionalism and excellence in all phases of hospital operations. We voluntarily meet these high standards so we can provide you with superior service each and every time you visit.
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Hours of Operation
M-F: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm